Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Do you Collect Anything?


Image by Mary E.
Image by Mary E.

Image by Steven Klein
W Magazine

Vanity Fair November 1996
Image via Vanity Fair
W Magazine April 2003
Image by Steven Klein

Image Courtesy of Schylling

Image Courtesy of Schylling
Image Courtesy of Schylling

Some people collect stamps, others, coins, I am rather odd where I like to collect vintage toy robots and W and Vanity Fair Magazines with Madonna on them. Yup- I put it out there. I also keep all of my Vogues as well. I'm a huge Madonna fan, so whenever she collaborates with Vanity Fair to do a cover shoot, the pictures always come out so amazing. For her W covers, it's not just a cover shoot, it's a full blown out 20+ pictorial that are actually captured screen images of a video installation that she usually collaborates with my favorite fashion photographer Steven Klein. It's Maj!

The robots, well, that is just my weird quirk that I have- i think they are so cute! It brings out the inner child in me. 

Do you collect anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...