Friday, February 24, 2012

Moet & Chandon Event


Image by Mary E.

Keep Memory Alive Event Center
Image by Mary E.

Bloody Mary Bar
Image by Mary E.

Moet Ice Imperial
Image by Mary E.
Cheers!
Image by Mary E.


I love champagne, so when I was invited to attend a Moet and Chandon Wedding Planning event with Colin Cowie as the main speaker I couldn't say no. If you are not aware of who Colin Cowie is, he is one of the best wedding and special events planner's thats out there right now. He's worked for royalty all over the world, planned celebrity weddings and also did Oprah's Legends Ball a few years ago. The event was held at the Keep Memory Alive Event Center, the building in itself was crazy amazing!

When we walked in, there were a handful of mock wedding reception table set ups and some displayed canape stations with a paired champagne to go with it. I definitely got some ideas for future receptions-but let's be honest I was there for the champagne! They offered the classic Brut and Rose, which I've had many times before, but they also had a really lovely Nectar Imperial that pairs well with chocolates and desserts- yum! 

The only disappointment was they had a table that was showcasing the Moet Ice Imperial Champagne- but no tasting :-(. This champagne is designed to be serve on you guessed it-ice. It is a blend of pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay with notes of tropical fruits such as mango and guava, sweet spices like licorice, red fruits and peppermint. *

All in all, it was a wonderful event and I ended up staying way longer than I thought I would. :-)

(Sorry for the bad quality photos, my camera phone has about had it, plus trying to juggle holding a glass on champagne in one hand and canapes and trying to take pics at the same time in the other hand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...