Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sunglasses

Image by Mary E.


Ray-Ban



Mirrored Original Aviator Sunglasses



Elizabeth and James



Lafayette Cat Eye Sunglasses


Oliver Peoples Eyewear



Graziella Sunglasses


Karen Walker



Patsy Sunglasses


I clearly have a love for sunglasses, in particular Ray-Bans. I used to be very trendy with the J-Lo looking glasses back in the day, but as time goes by I gravitate towards the classics-my shape of choice is the aviator and the wayfarer. Plus these shapes flatter any face shape! My next Ray-Ban purchase is going to be the Mirrored Original Aviator frames to add to the collection, however there are some other really fun shapes and designs of sunglasses out there right now, one of my other favs are the sunglasses from Elizabeth and James (I have their Delancey optical glasses).

What type of style do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...