Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome to My Blog

Image by Mary E.



Welcome to my blog Mary On The Rocks! The picture above was taken on January 1, 2012-I think that picture sums up what the gist of my life is, not all the alcohol per se, but hosting a great party with close friends, always finding something to laugh about, listening to some good music (90's is a must) and not taking life too seriously. 

I live in Las Vegas with my boyfriend of 7 years and our dog child, a beagle named Yoshi. I was born and raised in Florida, Graduated college from the University of South Florida, then after graduating college my boyfriend and I moved out west to live out a ski season in Lake Tahoe. After about 6 months, we moved to live in San Francisco were I loved it, but the cost of living there was insane! So needless to say we finally made the move out here to Las Vegas where we've been since 2008. 

I love to dish about fashion, beauty, cocktails, food, new places, Real Housewives, fitness, health and art.You won't find any babies posed in a cabbage or in watermelons on this blog-I'm not into that. Sorry. All of the other topics are up for discussion on this blog. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...