Friday, March 2, 2012

Favorite All Time Re-Watch Movies

Lost in Translation
My number one pick that I can re-watch over and over again
The Godfather
Sex and the City
The Christmas Story

All this week on AMC they have been playing all of The Godfather movies in celebration of it's 40th anniversary. Debuting on Saturday they will be playing a remastered version and not only that, but they will be playing the movies in chronological order , from when Vito was a small boy in Corleone to Micheal taking over the business, etc. You know I will be watching! I've watched the Godfather movies over and over again, so that got me to thinking, what are my favorites movies that I like to watch over and over again?

Here's my list of movies that I can watch and re watch without ever getting tired of them...


In no particular order:


Follow Mary On The Rocks on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...