Monday, March 5, 2012

Sangria

Image via Qoop
Image via My Life as a Mrs.
Yummmm
Image by Mary E.

I'm going through a Spanish thing right now-I'm in love with tapas (post to come later this week), cava and red sangria. I went on a date night with my Swede (my bf is from Sweden) and we went to a really cute little tapas bar and of course I ordered red sangria! There's just something about the red wine, brandy and all that wonderful fruit soaking up all that delicious goodness! *Did you know that sangria's origins came about from trying to disguise poor quality red wine? Now look what's it evolved to...

My favorite recipe for classic red sangria comes from my cocktail bible Raising the Bar: Better Drinks Better Entertaining


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...