Thursday, March 1, 2012

Signature Fragrance

Urban Musk by Tom Ford
Image via Nordstrom
Gucci by Gucci eau de parfum
Image via Gucci
Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone
Image via Jo Malone
Opium by Yves Saint Laurent
Image via Sephora

I have been in search for the perfect signiure fragrance for years. I am drawn to the more muskier scents as I don't really care too much for floral-y types. I love notes of pachouli, musk, sandalwood, and amber and even leather and tobacco. There are a few out there that I would love to buy, but it's just one of those things that always gets pushed to the back burner for other things. Tom Ford makes some a-ma-zing fragrances that are right up my alley, but I'm going to have to save my pennies for that purchase.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...