Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Places to See-The Bucket List

Tokyo
Photograph by Puku/SIME-4Corners Images

Spain
Photograph by Manuel Cohen/DRR.net
Paris
Image Courtesy of Tourist Destinations
I'm sure quite a few of you have a bucket list of some sort; I for one, have so many things on my list that I think I will need Richard Branson's salary to partake in them (oh yea and retire at the age of 29 in order to do all of them). For now, let's focus on just the traveling- I've been blessed to have already been to Italy, Greece, Thailand, Bahamas, Caribbean and a handful of other countries, but I still get the craving to travel to places around the world that I haven't been to YET. My boyfriend and I's pipe dream is to finally save up enough money to live abroad (in Thailand where my mother's side of the family still live) and fully embrace another culture as our own, but as of now it's hard as like any American, I have bills to need to get paid and we also have amazing friends and jobs here in Las Vegas. 

Do you have any places that you would love to travel to on your bucket list?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...