Sunday, February 26, 2012

Coffee Tables


Image by William Waldron
Image by Simon Watson

Image by John Granen
Image by William Abranowicz
Image by Joshua McHugh

I have been thinking lately that I would like to get a new coffee table for my living room, but not sure which way to go. Right now I have two West Elm side tables clustered together to create my "coffee table", in order to not take up too much space, however now I want something a little more substantial. Should I get an ottoman and just place a nice tray on top? Or perhaps something with a glass top so I can have more coverage, but yet won't look so cluttered since it's glass. Or maybe a trunk!?

So many options! What types of coffee tables do you prefer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...