Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love This Man!

Image Courtesy of Amazon
I love all things Bravo, especially Andy Cohen.  When the Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Development mentioned a while back on Watch What Happens Live that he was writing a book on his life and how he came to be what he is today, I was all over it like white on rice! I find him so funny, witty and yet he doesn't fit the mold of what you think a television executive would be.  


So when I was on Amazon last night (cannot get enough of that site!) browsing through my recommendations, I came across the Pre-Order for his book scheduled to be released on May 8. Needless to say I ordered it immediately and cannot wait to get it. 

Does anyone share my love for Andy Cohen? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...