Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nail Strips


Image by Mary E.


Lately every time I walk down the beauty aisle, I always come across those nail stickers and think, "Those look really cool but I dont know if they're for me." I pick up a box or two to examine the colors and patterns, and then I put it back and continue shopping. For some reason I just couldn't justify the purchase, for the same price I could buy a brand new bottle of nail polish and use the bottle over and over again, whereas the nail strips are a one time thing. So when my friend gave me the Sephora for OPI Laquer Strips in Gold and Purple Ombre, I got super excited!  See how I did after the jump.





Since this was my first time applying them it took me about 20 minutes, but I'm sure once you get the hang of it would take around 10. They are supposed to last anywhere from 1-2 weeks depending on how much wear and tear you do with your hands/nails, so hopefully they'll last on thru the weekend. I'll definitely try them again-super cool nail effects and no dry time!


Have you ever tried using nail strips before? 

Image by Mary E.

Image by Mary E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...