Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Mullet Dress/Skirt

Mullet Skirts
Image by Cupcakes and Cashmere
Image by Atlantic-Pacific
Image via Celebrity Paradise
Mullet Dresses
Image via Zimbio
Image via Manrepeller
Image via styleguru

Ummm WTF?
Image via Glamour.com
Image via Toomanymenonthesite
Image by Jaon Merritt/Getty Images

Party's in the front (just look at all that leg!) business' in the back. I recently bought a mullet skirt at my tried and true store Target (or Tar-jzay as I like to call it) and I love it. It's super cute with it's nautical white and blue horizontal stripes and has quickly become a weekend staple.  Pictures to come soon...

I will however say that it's a fine line between cute and totally cray cray. 

What do you think of this trend?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...