Monday, March 12, 2012

Foundation: Fingers, Sponge or Brush?

Image by Mary E.

Image via Beauty Editor 

HD Sponge by Make Up Forever


Pro Foundation Brush #47 by Sephora

MAC Kabuki 180-RIP you will be missed
Image courtesy of MAC Cosmetics 
I wish I could be that girl who only needs to put on some blush, a little mascara and walk out the door, but unfortunately I have dark circles (for being a night owl), and sallow looking skin (thanks to never going out in the sun-I keep telling myself that my skin will thank me when I'm older). I need to wear foundation to create a nice even looking finish, so for my everyday wear, I use my favorite MAC Kabuki 180 brush that gives me full coverage (this is the best brush out there IMO-but they have discontinued it-bummer!), or if I'm in a super rush, I'll use my fingers which gives a medium coverage. However if you are one of those beauties that are blessed with a great complexion, than a sponge will work great as it provides the lightest of coverage. 

What method do you use to apply foundation?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...