Monday, March 12, 2012

Green Smoothies


Swimsuit Season is right around the corner and that means I need to moderate what goes in my mouth. A great way that I like to keep my health in check is by starting my day by making a green smoothie-don't let the color freak you out! I find that if I start the day healthy, everything just falls in place and I'm more conscience of what I'm eating. You will NOT taste the spinach I promise. Here is my favorite go to smoothie that I love making:

- 1/2 Frozen Cut Up Banana
- 1 TBSP Natural, Unsalted, No Sugar Added Peanut Butter 
- 1 Handful of Loose Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax Seed
- 8oz Almond Milk*
- 1 Scoop About Time Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder (Optional)

* Sometimes I like to switch it up and use Coconut Milk instead

All Images by Mary E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...