Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Homemade Scrubs

Image via Fit Sugar

Now that it's going to start getting warmer soon, I am more aware of making sure my skin looks smooth and even. I always love making my own scrubs as yet again it saves $$$!. I came across this *great article from Fit Sugar and I have been using this recipe ever since. It smells so amazing and really makes your skin so soft and smooth; I tend to make a few batches and I store them in mason jars that I buy at my grocery store. 

You'll need:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup sweet almond oil
1 teaspoon fresh tangerine juice
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon fresh grapefruit juice
3 to 5 drops of peppermint oil
Mix the sugar and almond oil first. Then add the juices. Lastly, mix in the peppermint oil. Store in a sealed container.

BTW-You can use the rest of the citrus juices for a Mary's Margarita!!

Do you like using scrubs?

Follow Mary On The Rocks on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...