Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Photo Story of my Grandmother's Final Journey









My grandmother past away last November and after the funeral, her remaining children divided her ashes to spread them around in different locations that held meaning to both her as well as her children. Since my grandmother was originally from the Northern Hills in Thailand, some of my aunts and uncle (who all live in Thailand) made the trip from flying from Las Vegas where the funeral was held (as she had lived with my parents since I was twelve) to Bangkok and then driving into the northern hills of Thailand where her remaining ashes are in the local temple. She is missed...

More pictures of the journey after the jump

All Images via Mary E.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...